- Is Cable included in the fees? Yes, basic cable is included and Comcast/Xfinity is the provider.
- What is the total number of doors in Verona Walk? 1920
- What amenities do you offer? A very large heated resort pool and a separate lap pool. There are 8 tennis courts, a state of the art 24-7 fitness center, bocce ball courts, pickleball courts, a children’s play area, a basketball court, game/activity rooms, a library, a ball room, barbeque grills and more. There are 20+ miles of paved walking/jogging trails in Verona Walk.
- What are the fees in Verona Walk? The fees vary depending on the type of home you have. The range is approximately $300 to $350 per month. The fees are paid quarterly and include basic cable, security system monitoring, 24-7 guard at the gate, tree/shrub/lawn maintenance, irrigation from the lakes, and all of the amenities. The fees in Verona Walk are very low.
- Can you make changes to the outside of your home? The Architectural Control Committee (ACC) ensures changes to the external appearance preserves and enhances the home’s value. An application must be completed and submitted for approval to the ACC.
- Can the ballroom and/or the Gazebo be rented? Yes, Verona Walk residents and family can rent them for private gatherings. There are three ballrooms and one gazebo, and, the rentals range from $125 to $350 and can accommodate between 60-189 people.
- Can I use my golf cart in Verona Walk? Yes, if you are a licensed driver and your golf cart is registered with the homeowners association.
- Do I have to purchase flood insurance if I live in Verona Walk? The Answer is “NO”.
When you view a FEMA map it reflects that Verona Walk is in Zone AE and Zone AH which are Special Flood Hazard Areas. However, the FEMA maps DO NOT show the exemptions. Verona Walk has an exemption. Due to this exemption, Verona Walk homeowners are not required to have mandatory flood insurance. Verona Walk is classified as Zone X500 (Shaded), meaning a moderate flood hazard area and is in an area between the limits of the base flood and the 0.2 percent annual chance (or 500 year) flood. You ask why is Verona Walk exempted? Because the developer added a lot of fill which raised the base elevation within Verona Walk which reduces the flood risk.
Should I buy flood insurance even though it is not mandatory? That is a personal choice based on your risk tolerance.
Where can I go to get my questions answered with regard to floods? Call the Flood Information Hot Line at 239-252-2942, or refer your questions to email@example.com
Register For Our Newsletter
[contact-form-7 id="178" title="Subscribe" html_class="use-floating-validation-tip"]View Our Recent Newsletter, Click Here