Naples shares its name with an Italian city famed for its artistic heritage and local cuisine, so it’s no surprise that the city is filled with top-end shops, bars, and restaurants.
Restaurants in downtown Naples
Book a table at any of these places:
- Campiello brings you the best of Tuscan country cooking. The menu consists of wood-roasted chicken breast with rosemary potatoes, balsamic-glazed short ribs, and other mouthwatering dishes. The restaurant also boasts an extensive wine list.
- BICE Naples Ristorante serves homemade pasta and dishes prepared with fresh organic ingredients. Breaded chicken Milanese, ravioli stuffed with braised beef and veal, and crispy flash-fried calamari are just some of their scrumptious offerings.
- Pazzo! Cuccina Italiana, or “crazy” in Italian, is a much-loved restaurant that makes all of its pastas, sauces, and desserts from scratch. Feast on roasted sea bass, parmesan chicken stuffed with black pepper ricotta, and other delectable dishes in a warm and inviting atmosphere. Pazzo also serves wine and local beers.
- Chops City Grill is widely regarded as one of the best steakhouses in Naples. Book a table for premium dry-aged New York strip steak, porterhouse steak, and Chicago-cut rib eye with parmesan truffle fries, roasted brussels sprouts, or fresh steamed broccoli on the side.
- The Dock at Crayton Cove offers waterfront dining in an open-air setting. Dine on pan-roasted black mussels, beer-battered shrimp risotto, and other seafood dishes while enjoying views of Naples Bay.
- Tin City Waterfront Marketplace is filled with shops that sell toys, clothes, surf gear, home furnishings, organic skin care products, and handmade jewelry from around the globe. A number of restaurants that serve seafood, wraps, and burgers can also be found here.
- Third Street South features high-end storefronts that sell everything from couture and jewelry to fine art and antiques. There are cafés and bakeries that serve amazing coffee and an assortment of pastries. Events like art night, sidewalk sales, and live performances take place here each the week.
- Wynn’s Market offers some of the best produce, meats, wines, cheeses, baked goods, and organic products in Naples. They will also deliver items right to your doorstep if you have a local address.
- Bar Tulia is a popular eating bar that attracts a lively crowd. Choose from an excellent selection of craft cocktails and snack on handmade pizzas and fried pig ears.
- 7th Avenue Social keeps things interesting by constantly changing the items on their menu. They work with local farmers and artisans, offering seasonal dishes. Grab some drinks with your friends and listen to live music.
- Sunset Beach Bar & Grill is the place to be on a night out in Naples. Just moments away from downtown, the bar features lounges, cocktail tables and chairs, and an open air grill. This is the perfect spot to watch the sunset while drinking cocktails.
You’ll also find an array of restaurants that serve French, Japanese, Thai, and American cuisine.
Downtown Naples is highly regarded for its steakhouses and seafood restaurants:
Shopping in downtown Naples
Hunt for one-of-a-kind items and local goods at these shopping districts:
Nightlife in downtown Naples
Paint the town red at these bars and clubs:
For more dining, shopping, and entertainment options, visit the Naples Downtown website.